The Most Recent Addition To Trilith
Terrace Homes From The high $700’s
Named after the desert oasis that connected trade routes between the Roman and Parthian Empires, these classically designed homes represent a striking fusion of western and eastern cultures.
Palmyra’s facade is a blend of East meets West with a design that relies heavily on classical proportions, balanced forms and refined details.
- 3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms
- 10′ Ceilings on main level
- Geothermal HVAC system
- Elevators in select homes
- Across from Solea Pool and Central Park
- Steps to restaurants, shops and Piedmont Wellness
I relied heavily on classical proportions, balanced form and refined details during the design process. Reminiscent of Palmyra, the crossroads of the ancient world, the homes will beinbg a coordinated clash of east and west styles.